Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Java: AMAS Update #1

After originally making AMAS, I mentioned I wanted to incorporate it into an installer instead of utilizing a zip file. Well I was rather lax on finishing that goal, but in the meantime I was able to make a few updates to the program itself.

Nothing extremely involved. Several spelling corrections to the text for rune descriptions and runewords, as well as adding a few more recipes to the Horadric Cube section. These changes were fairly minor but did put some finishing touches on the program.

The main change for this newest version release is the addition of an installer program. It was created using the CreateInstall Free program, a piece of freeware. There are more advanced versions of this program but for my needs, something simple is all that is required. Now the program is basically complete unless an idea for another section comes to mind. For now though, I consider this program complete.

No comments: