Sunday, March 18, 2007

Purpose of this Blog

This blog isn't going to be ramblings about my personal life or my hopes, dreams and fears. Honestly no one really wants to hear about that, least of all me. So instead this blog will be somewhat of a continuation of my last blog, created for a class I was taking at Boston College at the time. The class itself was about 3D design using the Maya program. I am not the greatest of artists so the concepts I understood, actually getting things done in Maya was a different story.

Regardless if was quite a lot of fun and was a continuation of the Java programming classes I had been taking at Boston College the previous year. Since then I haven't taken any more classes, as the rest of their undergraduate programs I've either taken or already know everything in the course material.

Instead I believe I'll start picking up on the Maya and Java programming that I learned to keep it somewhat fresh in my head. I've already done that for the most part with Java, by creating a few programs for work and personal use since the classes ended. I'll post about those later on when I have time.

So this blog will contain computer related ideas and accomplishments, ranging from programs created to games played and everything in between.

No comments: