Friday, October 3, 2008

Diablo II: Glass Cannon Tournament

I've played in more tournaments than I've posted, so I'm catching up on the older ones I've been a part of, hence the next few posts.

The Glass Cannon Tournament is designed for everyone to be an Amazon and all stat points must be placed into Dexterity.

I entered with Yoga_Instructor, who I planned on making a Strafazon. Not a good plan as it turned out since finding a good bow was going to be difficult at best, the elemental bow skills would have been much better to use. She didn't have any trouble all the way up to Mehpisto in Normal, and then promptly died at level 29. Her mercenary was tanking quite well while Yoga_Instructor fired from afar. Suddenly Mephisto stepped to the side and fired a cold ball at Yoga_Instructor. With very low cold resistance it one-hit-killed her, ouch.

Decided not to rejoin this tournament, I'm thinking a single entrant to most is better with maybe two if I do really well the first time. Dying in Normal is not what I consider "doing well".

No comments: